Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesdays with Danie

Hi there from Huntsville, Ontario.  My name is Danie Ramirez-Diakun. 
It was such an honour to be asked by Christa to be the Guest Designer for the month of September. 
I am married to a very handsome man and the apple of my eye is my almost 6 year old son, Joaquin.  I have been scrapbooking for 3 years but have collecting inventory for six  *wink wink             -I am ADDICTED!!       I love the DIY embellies and all things crafting/creating.
I had just printed these pictures when I received my September Club Kit, how fitting!! 
Carta Bella; Moments and MEMORIES.  Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE newsprint and stitching!!!  I knew exactly what I was going to do first!  

Supplies:  CB newsprint patterned paper, CB element stickers, pink /black cardstock, TCW 6x6 stencil (ALL part of your kit) Mister Huey's Colour Mists (inky black) Epiphany Cratfs + scalloped bubble caps, Bazzill paper flowers (black), black floss and silhouette cut files.

My sisters and I, made some memories for my BIRTHday - they got me my FIRST tattoo!!  
I can't wait to see what you do with this kit!!
I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower...
Thank you 
Danie

xo

6 comments: