Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Eat Pray Love-with Danie

Hi there it's Danie.  I am back with your second layout for September's Tuesday Temptation. 
Christa sent a great kit this month!! 
If your haven't crafted with this amazing kit....maybe this layout will tempt YOU!
Carta Bella; Moments and MEMORIES.    Supplies:  CB Patterned Paper; Family Words (turned sideways) and Small Stripe (with hand punch), CB element stickers,  "Eat Pray Love" (Fabscraps Die Cut), Little Yellow Bicycle Burlap stickers (altered) [ALL part of your kit
Acrylic paint (Cherry Blossom Pink),Paint chip, Candy Shoppe bubbles (pink), tri-colour bakers twine (white/ pink/ teal) and SU butterfly hand punch.
This is my Baba (Gramma in Ukrainian)  She's a doll!!  She loves to EAT (especially Port Dover perch), I PRAY she stays healthy and doesn't suffer and we LOVE her to pieces!!! *look at her rockin'her shades!!!  #Baba's liking those selfies *wink wink

Now GO...CRAFT away!!  I can't wait to see what YOU do with this kit!!
I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower...
Thank you 
~ Danie ~ 

      xo

No comments:

Post a Comment