Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Well Played


September is here and back to school...nope I didn't do a back to school card with this months awesome card kit. I loved everything in the kit this month. The paper pack from Carta Bella "Well Played", Queen and Co rhinestones, Maya Road Pin & Flag combo, Hero Arts "Awesome" stamp set, doodlebug alphas, dylusions Postbox red spray (love it), and My favorite things chicken wire stencil.

I started out doing one thing and then changed my mind and went with the sketch included in the kit (mostly cause it worked with what I was already doing). First I sprayed a piece of 5.25 x 5.25 white cardstock with the spray and the chicken wire. I matted that on black cardstock. I then used Chevron (both sides), let's play and Play On patterned papers. The ribbon also came from the kit. 
I liked the card but felt it was missing something so I originally stamped the tv set from the stamp set but didn't like that,  I had this image already stamped so I coloured her up and fussy cut her out. I love how it turned out. I think it makes a great "man" birthday card (something always so hard to find).

Let's see your take on this month sketch challenge from Mojo Monday.
The only thing I added to the kit was the image from Kraftin' Kimmie Annette Glamour girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment