Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday's Tempations

Happy June everyone. Shannon here!

Hope the weather where ever you are is lovely. A little cooler here this week then last week, but I, for one, am not complaining.

This month I get to play with the June Scrapbooking Kit featuring the Basic Grey "Hipster" line. I used to be a HUGE Basic Grey fan, but after a while, I found their stuff to be all the same, just different colours but when Christa dropped of the kit for this month I LOVED IT from the get go. I could see so many possibilities with this line. Check out my first layout with this "far out" paper line!

Supplies used
Cardstock: American Crafts (Straw)
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey "Hipster" (Neato, Hip, Nifty, Urban)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap)
Brads: Basic Grey "Hipster"
Flower: White Wild Flowers
Spritz: Shimmer Spritz (Copper), Smooch (Citrus Tickle), Homemade (Red & Golden Yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment